Sunday, 19 December 2010

Three Nativity's and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

So Christmas is upon us. We have four wonderful children but the oldest three are all at different schools.

So We had three separate Nativity Plays to watch.

Poppy
So Poppy is at Pre-School so we went to see her in her very small play. Poppy was an angel, even though the room was small we were at the back so she seemed quite small. On top of that some mum decided to sit at the front and film everything whilst holding her camera up so high. When we could see Poppy she was obstructed by this annoying lady.
Poppy was great though and she seemed to have fun. I didn't win the raffle though, Its a fix (its all political)

Ella
So next we went to see Ella at her (Wiggly) Nativity at her Infants School. She was a sheep so had her moment were she hoped around at the front.
I liked the songs at this one, especially the one about the Donkey carrying Mary.



Noah
Finally there was Noah's, he is at Junior School. I was somewhat surprised that is was 1 and a quarter hours long. Noah was a shepherd, he was very good although I noticed he doesn't like to smile





No comments:

Post a Comment