Wednesday, 10 November 2010

I hate it when my kids are sick

We had poor grace with a high temperature the last few days.

Then Poppy threw up on the dinner table.

This put us all off our dinner except for Noah who continued to eat without the slightest pause.

Poppy was OK but after a bath she sat down in the living room whilst I got the other kids in bed and Jo Cleaned up. She was happy watching Tom and Jerry, but as you can see she did not really understand the concept of the bowl.

4 comments:

  1. Cool,is it your blog or is Jo in on it too? I amazed at how many people actually read my blog(even if they don't comment!) Hope kids feel better soon - there is nothing worse than sick! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I inspired you! Brilliant! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a blog for me. I told Joanna she should give it a go

    ReplyDelete