Tuesday, 16 November 2010

My efforts at having a family photo

So we are trying to take a family photo for christmas, or just that its nice to have us all. The thing is that having four children it's near impossible to get us all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, and when I say us I mean the kids.

Here's some examples


Good start but Grace is asleep, Noah is frowning, Ella and poppy are just looking somewhere else. Jo and I look good though


Notice that this looks good apart from Poppy looking down. Grace is even looking at the camera


We are all looking the wrong way and Ella looks like she is unconscious. I assure you she is not, she was just not in the mood for a photo.


Finally a picture we are all looking happy and looking at the camera, Even grace is looking. Just wish it was not so dark and grainy.

Oh well apart from getting a professional to take it the attempts will continue.

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh about Ella looking unconscious...HA!

    ReplyDelete